Friday, February 17, 2012

Accessible & Available

This past week I had an opportunity to serve a family in a very special way. The way it went was the family had a death and were in need of a minister. After seeking many ministers' availability, someone told them to contact me.

I was not only available the day and time of their service, but also accessible then on the phone and the option to meet face to face to discuss the service.

This week, the service was held and the family was very pleased with the outcomes as were the friends. It was great to do this for them.

And here is the bottom line: Ministry is about being available and accessible for people in their time of greatest need. While we cannot be everywhere, where ever we are, we are completely there.

I am so grateful to God to be entrusted with this ministry. Check out my website for my services to individuals and families http://phoenixpastors.webs.com.

As always, have a blessed life..

No comments:

Post a Comment